ThumbJeeps Private Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi guys, oh I guess I cant have a short title so this is filler

3 posters

Go down

Hi guys, oh I guess I cant have a short title so this is filler  Empty Hi guys, oh I guess I cant have a short title so this is filler

Post by Mr. Pink Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:34 pm

I am sure 90% of you know me, but for those who don't My name is Justin, I have a Jeep addiction. currently i only have two jeeps(97 ZJ and 90 YJ) and I have been a member of Thumb Jeeps for almost 1yr i believe as well.
Mr. Pink
Mr. Pink
Honorable Member
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Hi guys, oh I guess I cant have a short title so this is filler  Empty Re: Hi guys, oh I guess I cant have a short title so this is filler

Post by WJfreak34 Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:27 pm

Glad to see you made your way to the inner circle!
WJfreak34
WJfreak34
Board Member
Board Member

Back to top Go down

Hi guys, oh I guess I cant have a short title so this is filler  Empty Re: Hi guys, oh I guess I cant have a short title so this is filler

Post by Mr. Pink Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:53 pm

i just got my activation email today.... I figure i was there for "the Bradwich" at the potluck so why not eh?
Mr. Pink
Mr. Pink
Honorable Member
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Old Man Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:51 pm

Ha... welcome to the zoo... I'll look into the posting issues and title lengths when I get a chance.
The Old Man
The Old Man
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum