ThumbJeeps Private Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where did all the new folks come from on FB ?

3 posters

Go down

Where did all the new folks come from on FB ? Empty Where did all the new folks come from on FB ?

Post by jsawduste Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:58 pm

WOW, what an explosion. Glad (don`t take it the wrong way) we have our own playground..

jsawduste
Honorable Member
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Where did all the new folks come from on FB ? Empty Re: Where did all the new folks come from on FB ?

Post by WJfreak34 Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:34 am

While we try to keep the facebook page as jeep oriented as possible, we can only screen the folks so far. Basically, if they have a jeep, we let them in. No idea if they will ever trail ride with us. That is why we created the forums, to take the people we know that wheel with us, and are knowledgeable about jeeps, and have a smaller, tighter knit jeep family space Smile
WJfreak34
WJfreak34
Board Member
Board Member

Back to top Go down

Where did all the new folks come from on FB ? Empty Re: Where did all the new folks come from on FB ?

Post by jsawduste Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:31 am

Thanks Jordan for allowing me in. Now, let`s wheel !! Twisted Evil

jsawduste
Honorable Member
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WJfreak34 Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:56 pm

For sure!! Can't wait to get out on the trails!!! I hate to admit it, but I haven't been wheeling since the end of november/early december!! I'm going through withdraws!!
WJfreak34
WJfreak34
Board Member
Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JanieKU Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:15 pm

^^ slacker!!!
JanieKU
JanieKU
Honorable Member
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum