ThumbJeeps Private Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thanks for the invite.

2 posters

Go down

thanks for the invite.  Empty thanks for the invite.

Post by jeepnut Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:56 pm

Hi everybody. I'm Mike.

jeepnut
Honorable Member
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

thanks for the invite.  Empty Re: thanks for the invite.

Post by WJfreak34 Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:34 am

Hi Mike! Mike Russel, right? Glad you could make it!
WJfreak34
WJfreak34
Board Member
Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jeepnut Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:34 am

Yep, your right. Now to figure this out. Haha.

jeepnut
Honorable Member
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WJfreak34 Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:55 pm

Haha. It's a bit different than facebook. But the big plus of a forum is that you can go back and find something very easily, and if you don't get on for a week or two, it's easy to find every topic/thread that you haven't read. No more missing a bunch of shit because you're not on facebook 24/7. Or, say someone was talking about a certain mod or something 3 months ago, on here you can just click on the category it was under, and easily find the thread. Stuff like that on facebook is lost as soon as everyone quits talking about it.

About the only downside to a forum is pictures. To post a picture on a forum, you have to image link it through a media sharing site (I.e. photobucket). It's not really hard, you just have to upload your pictures from your phone/computer to photobucket (or whatever site you like best, theres a few different ones out there, I just use photobucket), and then you have to copy a URL (simply highlight, and click copy), and then paste it into your thread. It's not hard, just a little more to it then the way facebook does it. Might seem a little difficult for the non-computer savvy people such as yourself, but a quick stop at google and/or youtube for some directions on how to do it is all it takes to figure it out Smile

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask on here, or shoot me a PM via facebook if needed!
WJfreak34
WJfreak34
Board Member
Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down